Mindful Living: Escape To Serenity
Yoga Retreats – Escape To Serenity
“For nowhere can you find a more peaceful and less busy retreat than your own soul. Treat yourself often to this retreat and be renewed”. Marcus Aurelius
But how do we find that place?
Yoga retreats have become increasingly popular in recent years, offering a unique opportunity to disconnect from the stress of daily life and reconnect with oneself. Here’s why:
• Retreats provide an opportunity to prioritize self-care. We live in an age where it can be challenging to find time for self-care amidst the demands of work, family and social commitments. A yoga retreat gives you that time to prioritise “YOU” physically, mentally, and emotionally.
• Experienced yoga teachers offer an immersive experience allowing you to develop your yoga practice in a supportive and intentional environment.
• On a retreat, you will find that you are spending time in nature around others who share your interests and ambitions creating a sense of belonging.
• Digital detox. Retreats offer a
chance to disconnect from technology and distractions and focus on the present moment,
which is rejuvenating, refreshing, and freeing.
• Healthy eating allows you to feel nourished from the inside out by resetting your internal system and digestion.
In the end, this cocktail of wellbeing will have you feeling like you’re walking on air. The thing I personally love most is that retreats give us the space and tools to look inwards and find our own inner retreat that is always there waiting for us whenever we need it.
THE YOGA RETREAT “Escape To Serenity”
14 – 16th July, Bedfordshire, UK
Suitable for all levels of fitness and anyone looking to step away from the busyness of day-to-day life.